2020 FALL SEASON COVID HEALTH & SAFTEY PROTOCOLS
At 4th & Goal Football League, we are 100% committed to providing you with an amazing experience through our high-quality flag football programs. Even though some circumstances have changed, our commitment to you has not. We have consulted with our healthcare partners, and want to share with you the steps we will be taking to provide you with a worry-free experience and ask that you do your part in helping us keep everyone safe and healthy.
PLEASE READ THROUGH THESE GUIDELINES FULLY BEFORE ARRIVING TO YOUTH LEAGUE EVALUATIONS, PRACTICES AND/OR GAMES (referred throughout Guidelines as ‘YOUTH LEAGUE EVENTS’):
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Meeting or exceeding all state, local, CDC and other regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation, hygiene, and physical distancing.
Monitoring employees for fever, symptoms, and possible interactions with sick individuals.
Continually training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards.
Partnering with facilities to ensure professional cleaning nightly and instructing our staff to sanitize frequently.
All coaches and referees will wear masks.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
Coaches, players, and parents: if you feel sick, please stay at home.
Parents must positively confirm that their players have not had a temperature (as defined by the CDC) prior to entry nor been around anyone with COVID-19 for minimum of 14 days.
Wash hands and utilize sanitizer before you arrive and throughout the youth league events.
Thoroughly read and respect our Youth League COVID-19 Guidelines.
Be kind in providing feedback.
• 4th & Goal staff, coaches, referees, players and 2-3 spectators per player allowed in on field during any youth league event.
• Spectators please practice physical distancing while watching youth league events. Please keep physical distancing between families.
• We encourage players to come with sanitized equipment and to bring their own sanitizers. Facilities will also provide sanitizer.
• Water fountains will not be available - concessions consisting of drinks and light, closed snacks will be available for purchase. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS.
• Players and coaches can bring closed drinks. No shared drink bottles allowed. Each team MUST clean all drink bottles and trash from the bench at the end of each youth league event.
• Spectators MUST throw away all empty drink bottles, trash, etc. at the end of each youth league event.
• Coaches and players should avoid high fives, fist bumps, handshakes, etc. Post-game handshake line will be replaced with the post-game wave or thumbs-up.
• Please cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing and sanitize afterward.
• Scheduling formats will be utilized to minimize spectator transitions and ensure proper sanitation.
• We will require any not in the game participating to wear a mask (as mandated by Harris County).
• In compliance with the State of Texas’ Minimum Standard Health Protocols for youth sports, we are providing notice to all parents and guardians of the enhanced risks of participants being in direct contact with anyone age 65 or older for 14 days after participating in a sport event or practice.